Sunday, November 21, 2010

Like a G-6

First of all, I had a fantastic weekend. Its 6:30 PM on Sunday and I am so content and happy right now. I'm watching TV and sippin a strawberry almond protein shake (special thanks to my new cuisinart mini-blender - perfect protein shakes every time). Had a productive and relaxing weekend. Got alot done around the house, had plenty of me-time and even hung out with my new man interest. So awesome.

I went to the gym to do glutes and finish up back, plus power out some cardio intervals. Felt really good, and I've recently gone up in the amount of weight I can lift, which is super exciting. Although, I REALLY need to get weighlifting gloves, lest I get callusy man-hands from throwing all this weight around.

So I always weigh on the YMCA East's scale, and when I weighed today, I could not believe my eyes. I have offically lost 20 lbs in 65 days. Because I love numbers: that's an average of 2.15 lbs per week, or .30 lbs per day, which is right where I want to be. I'm actually ahead of schedule by a week but like I said in the last post I want to celebrate Thanksgiving this week and while I plan to not gorge, I am going to enjoy myself and eat/drink what I want, so it is good that I am ahead. I am going to keep up with my workouts and eat clean for the most part though- don't get it twisted!

Getting closer and closer to my goals.... one day at a time, one choice at a time. And now I'm feelin so fly