Sunday, February 3, 2013

Um. 22 lbs in 27 days

Yeah, you read that right. Today is day# 27 of eating paleo style, and so far I've lost 22 lbs. Twenty two freaking pounds! I started at 243 and now I'm 221. Goal is around 155,which for my height (5'8" and muscularity (I lift a lot, so lots of lean mass) is pretty fit. The lowest I've ever weighed in my adult life is 170~ and that happened during the time I was training for two half-marathons and a triathlon in 2008-2009. it only got that low for like a week after "eating clean" and doing 10+ hours of cardio training a week for a few months.

I understand it is coming of fast now partially because of the water weight scenario. I've only been working out twice a week so far too, due to my NYE sprained ankle healing. I am looking forward to working out more. I have never felt more energetic, level headed, and happy as I do eating this way. I'm definitely a convert for life. And it is EASY to eat this way too.