Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beautiful and Dirty Rich.

 
<----- So here is my current status picture! The Sepia color effect shows a little more definition than regular since my skin is so light. I should have taken before pics first thing in the morning, since I am still totally puffy today after my weekend of binge drinking at Waterfront Fest and the Crystal, but today was my opportunity since AJ was home and could take them for me. Looking at this picture is both motivating and uplifting. It's cool to see how far I've come, but its also motivation to push me towards my goals. I was just working on my BodySpace profile on bodybuilding.com. BodySpace is where you basically create a profile and upload pics to track progress. I'm not posting any pics of my ass yet! I have taken them, but they are for my eyes only at this point.

Still haven't made it to the grocery store to get stocked up on food. Made salmon and asparagus for dinner last night and had that for lunch today, but I haven't packed my 10:45 AM and 3:30 PM meals because I don't really have anything in the house for those except protein bars, which are an OK substitute but only in cases where whole foods are not available. Better to eat one of those than skip a meal.

I was at the office until 6:30 today. I have to say, though I am pretty good at it, Human Resources is probably not my passion. The paper trails are too long, and the processes to strict. Maybe HR management.... I don't know. I want to be the boss. I want to use my mind, problem solve and critically think. Busy work is for the birds. Spreadsheets are doable but make my eyes bleed. I think I am going to start taking classes in the fall. I need to get that degree under my belt. I need to get that little piece of paper in my hands that proves "I JUMPT THRU HOOPS!" I might start out at Upper Iowa University, across the way from work. They've got a good selection of classes with online and after work options. I've got an impressive work resume built up so far and I keep advancing but eventually I will get to a point where not having a degree will hold me back.

I would rather have a sponsor, so I could go to school for literature and art and just get totally absorbed into it. The plan is to marry dirty rich, my full time job being working out, spa treatments, shopping, and critiquing pop culture. *Or* reach fame and fortune and have servants...but just in case that does not happen, a girl's gotta have a back up plan.