Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home Again

this made me laugh.

Finally back home after a six day pet-sitting stint. I love staying at my friends' nice houses and taking care of cute puppies and kitties, but there really is no place like home. I miss my routine when I'm not home, especially my morning protein shake:

10 oz water
1 scoop vanilla isolate
1/2 frozen banana
1/4c frozen berries
2 tbs hemp protein
2 tbs ground flaxseed
2 tbs chia seeds
1 tbs Udo's oil
handful of spinach

...best breaskfast ever!

I ordered a new kind of protein to try and it arrived today. This kind is hormone-free. I need to make a better effort to avoid toxins and hormones. It it a lot more expensive than the stuff I've been buying ($31 compared to $17....) but can you put a price on health??



Ok, lazy blog post done. :)