Saturday, October 2, 2010

Do Work

It's a crispy cool fall  morning. I love these kinds of days. Last night I got home from work and was feeling insatible. Its been a few weeks since I've gone out, and the thought of reading, or watching a movie bored me. I wanted to be around people. So, I ended up going to my local hangout bar to chat with my ladies. It was good to see everyone. I just had a few club sodas and left at midnight. I wasn't even remotely tempted to have a drink, which is cool. I think I am getting to the point where I've got enough days going in my streak that nothing is worth it to break that streak. Today is day 15 for the plan, and 17 for no drinking.

I have a wedding to attend next Sunday. The bride is my friend at work and she's very into this open bar she's having. I'll see how I feel by then, but as it stands now I don't want to drink then either. Why break the streak and set myself back a day or two? Now if I get there, and I really want a cocktail I'm going to have one.

I have to go to the gym now. Today is leg/glutes, and chest, plus 45 minutes of cardio. I do work.