Thursday, September 30, 2010

Regular old Thursday

I'm feeling spacey and ADD this eve. My bodybuilding.com order came in yesterday. I ordered multi-vitatmins, quick-absorb protein (for immediatly post workout), and a cool protein shaker that has a separate chamber for the powder so you can mix it right before you drink it, at the gym or whatever.

PROTEIN!
With multi-v's re-up I was able to get my supplement arsenal all in a row. Right now, it consists of:

-Multi-v
-Fish oil
-Glucosamine
-Magnesium
-Echinacea (only for this week since I was sick last week- to get my immune system kickin)



The last couple of times I've run on the bike path near work I've noticed this little guy along side the grassy part of the path. I finally stopped and took a pic:


He's a fun guy.

That's it for today.