Monday, September 20, 2010

Over Done

Boy oh boy, I am SORE AS HELL today. I am still feeling it from my Saturday back workout, and my legs are getting more sore as the day goes on. I am trying not to let it discourage me- I may have gone a little too heavy for just getting back into it, but hey, the sign said "Lift Heavy or Go Home" and I didn't go home.

I was too sore to go to the gym after work today- although I did walk 2 miles at lunch. I was planning on making today a chest/elliptical day, but that will just have to happen tomorrow. Besides the lifting, I have been run/walking on the treadmill, and that leaves me hella sore too. Its just using all these muscles that haven't been used in a while.  I admit I am feeling guilty about not going to the gym, but I really don't want to injure myself. I mean I am sore to the point of barely being able to sit! If I hadn't walked at lunch and eaten clean all day I would have gone anyway, but I think I made the right choice. I'm going to go to bed before 10 tonight and give my muscles the rest they deserve. It is still so good to be back!




almond milk. eh, so so. Probably because I use the unsweetened, of course.

One of my daily vices is my morning coffee - coffee with cream and splenda. Well, clean eating has no room for half and half so I bought some almond milk for my coffee. It isn't a fraction as delicious, but it is better than nothing creamy in my coffee. Eventually I want to switch to green tea in the mornings, but first things first! I am not eating splenda anymore either, I've switched to Stevia instead.





I leave you with some art