Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/18

WORKOUT
For weights I did all back. I was going to do back and biceps, but I was really focusing on hitting every part of my back and the lat pull-downs also hit the biceps, plus since I'm just getting back into things I didn't want to overdo it. Spent about 30 minutes on back:

Lat Pull Downs - 1 warm up set, then 3 sets of 12
Reverse Flyes (which is actually shoulders) 3 sets of 12
One Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets of 12
Cable Rows - 3 sets of 12
and Back Extenstions - 2 sets of 15.

I did one more set of 10 Dumbbell Rows when I got home. Just felt like it.

Aren't the bodybuilding.com excersizes cool? Yet another reason that is my favorite website. I finished up my workout with 35 minutes of run/walk intervals on the treadmill. The gym was dead, so it was prime time for one of my biggest peeves- when you're on a piece of cardio equipment, and they are all empty, but some dude has to get on the machine RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. I mean come on! Give me some space!! haha, it doesn't really matter, but it is super strange. You'd think he wanted some space. I guess he wanted to watch Fox News (ew) which was on the TV right in front of us. I don't ever care what is on the TV, I am a music gal and oh yeah- my new iPod shuffle rocks!



MEALS
Breakfast was eggwhite/veggie scramble.
For my lunch and afternoon snack today I had grilled chicken arugula salad, with bean sprouts, cubed cooked sweet potato, green onion, grape tomatos, kiwi, pecans, and a homemade balsamic/EVOO/garlic/Stevia dressing. Super-clean, and super delish!


chicken/arugula/beansprout/etc salad



I think I am going to check out REI tonight. I was thinking about how cool it would be to go jogging in the evening time, and since it is getting darker earlier I need to get a light, like a headlamp or something, so I am going to go check out the merchandise. I also need to get to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients to make Turkey Meatloaf muffins - which I will document!