Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One doz

Woohoo! It's day 12. Still 100%. We had a lunch-time cookout for everyone at work today that I had to oversee but I brought my own lunch and ate after. Besides the fact that there was nothing there I could eat except lettuce & tomato, it was too early for my lunch. I usually eat at 8:30am, 10:30am, 1:00pm and 4:00 pm -all at work! Thank goodness my office is super close to the breakroom. It works out perfect for me to grab my meals when I need them.

Yesterday was another hectic day at work but I managed to sneak out for a quick run. My legs were pretty tired but they feel better today. Today I went to the Y after work and did back plus 30 minutes of cardio. Eventually I'll build up to 45-60 min cardio, but for now I am acclimating my body.

I didn't drink enough water today. I've been trying to get down two 32-oz bottles full per workday but I only drank one and a half. I drink tons of water in the evenings, it's easy then. It's funny getting your body used to that though. At first you have to pee all the time. Last week I was getting up twice before I could fall asleep at night. It's better this week. I've become a huge fan of herbal tea. Easpecially chamomile. Celestial Seasonings makes a honey vanilla chamomile that is pretty tasty.

I love the structure and pattern my life has these days. I really am a creature of habit- just have to make those habits count. :)

One more day to add to the bank. Cha-ching!